Saturday, November 15, 2008

SampleTank Deal




I like SampleTank. It's a software sampler for your digital audio workstation (DAW), or computer-based recording setup. I have the original SampleTank software, which I got really cheap on eBay a few years ago. It's easy to use, has some nice effects built in to the sampler, and is a no-frills solution for me. I haven't tried SampleTank 2, but I'm wishing I had some extra cash lying around right now because AudioMidi.com is having an amazing sale right now for this software.

Right now, you can get SampleTank L 2 for only $99 on AudioMidi's site! This includes 900 patches on a DVD, which is more than enough to get started and have a lot of options to add to your music. I don't record anything without some SampleTank sounds in there somewhere. If I weren't saving for a bass right now, I'd snag this. If you buy it on IK Multimedia's site it's over $300, so this is a screamin' deal.

(photo courtesy of SampleTank.com)

No comments: